State Bank of Mysore was established in the year 1913 as Bank of Mysore Ltd. under the patronage of the erstwhile Govt. of Mysore, at the instance of the banking committee headed by the great Engineer-Statesman, Dr. Sir M.Visvesvaraya. Subsequently, in March 1960, the Bank became an Associate of State Bank of India. State Bank of India holds 90% of shares. The Bank's shares are listed in Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai stock exchanges.
No.133/18, 6th Ward, Opposite Ksbcl,Bangalore Road