SAP HANA is a high-performance analytic appliance that provides SAP software components optimized on hardware from SAP’s leading hardware partners.
HANA’s in-memory computing engine enables organizations to effectively analyze business operations based on very large volumes of detailed real-time data, without affecting backend enterprise applications or databases.
There is great deal of confusion on SAP HANA and its impact on SAP products. The confusion is more on SAP BW, Since this is an area where rapid changes are happening due to business objects and SAP HANA.
By the second half of 2011, SAP customers all over the world can start to migrate to HA ...
Notes on SAP BO 4.0:
1. There are new binaries, You need to install the 4.0 as a FULL instaill first.
2. There is a new audit schema with 4.0, no historic audit data is avaible once upgrade to 4.0
3. Infoview is now called as BI Launchpad with new interface and report pinning
4. Dashboard builder is called as BI workspace now. ( Corporate, Personal and My InfoView Dashboards become BI Workspaces but some analytics must be recreated in Xcelsius)
5. Encyclopedia/ Discussion is no longer available in SAP BO4.0
6. Performance manager is no longer available
7. There is new search technology, ( Need to rebuild index in SAP BO4.0)
8. Crystal Reports are now CR 2011 a ...